Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Leaf Baby Boom - Update 13


So it has been six months since I did anything with this challenge (cringe)  
as it has been that long since I have played the sims (shocking!!)
This update I had the pictures for, I just never put the update out ...  and now I am going to open my game and try to finally finish this challenge. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOPS!!!

I think you should try knocking the door before you barge into the bathroom!!


Brook is not too bothered by her ordeal!!



Red wanting to meet someone new, goes over the road to see her latest Grandchild.  Brandy and Dereck have had a little boy.  However Red didn't get to see him because Brandy didn't even answer the door to her.


Forrest:  Oh guess what ...
Red:  Another promotion ... I'm seriously starting to wander what you are doing for Kandice!!


It looks like you are in the dog house again Forrest!!




MMmmm
Button is very glitchy since she wouldn't age up and I had to do it in CAS.
She keeps morphing into a dwarf which I can't fix!!


Boo is out




The baby is coming ... and they decide to go off the hospital


She doesn't ride her broom or catch a taxi
SHE WALKS ALL THE WAY!!


Forrest flew there and was stood there for hours waiting for her to arrive.


Bored of waiting he is too busy playing on his phone to even notice her going in
She was in and out without him realising.


and she flies back with the basket.



Baby 13 is a boy


and so is baby 14


Both have wings .... so I'm guessing two more fairies



Their faces when they get in from school


I'm not sure they are liking the constant stream of siblings


BRUCE



BILLIE



OMG!!  OMG!!!  OMG!!

 One minute Billie is a cute fairy


the next ... an even cuter werewolf with wings



Bruce = "Ha!!  If you think that is clever .... see what I can do!!"


Puff!!


Bruce = "Growl at me again dog, and I will turn you into a frog!!"
Billie = "Whatever witch!!"


I'm in Love with these two!!!!!!!!!!
Not only do they have Forrests face and ears - faces that look pretty much identical ... they are both hybrids.
Billie is a werewolf and fairy
Bruce is a witch and fairy


Brodie is having her birthday




Does anyone know how I can fix Buttons??


So far Billie has been actively a werewolf ... now he is scratching up the washing basket



Red = "There, you got your werewolf!!  Now sort him out before he scratches up the house!"



Busy children




Babies = 14/24
Boys = 8
Girls = 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment